- Create new and improve existing conceptions for online games including characters, worlds, systems, interface, story, setting, rules, as well as the design of various objects in the game including vehicles, buildings, weapons etc.;
- Cooperate closely with other game designers, developers, artists, web designers in order to exchange ideas;
- Play and examine existing online games;
- Make competition research;
- Keep up with the latest trends in the gaming industry.
- Keen gamer, possessing in-depth knowledge of different browser-based and desktop games;
- Imaginative mind, ability to create, develop and implement innovative ideas;
- Advanced mathematical and analytical skills;
- Must be a self-starter;
- Ability to work effectively in both individual and team settings;
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Appreciation of creative ideas;
- Interesting and challenging projects;
- A great opportunity to join a dynamic and fast developing company;
- Friendly working environment in a young and enthusiastic team of highly motivated professionals;
- Opportunity to attend company trainings;
- Competitive remuneration package.